Laughing Boy's Demise Laughing Boy's Demise

Not bad.

If you made better animations it'd be good. Nice choice of music.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

Meh.

Somewhat funny. I hate to say it, but you guys are past your prime.

a final date a final date

Wow AkiraMusashi is an idiot

Anyway, very well done flash. Mogwai rules. Yellowcard...sucks. But you did an awesome job! Very nice work. Though I didn't get why he wanted her to stop. I must've not be paying attention to that flashback thing.

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

lol

That made me laugh. Very well done.

Through My Emotion: 3 Through My Emotion: 3

Simply amazing

Great series dude. I really like your Emotion movies. The combining of images with fast paced music and the symbolism of all your movies is astounding and just amazing. Make more.

Darkness (No Humor) Darkness (No Humor)

Dude, this was a good movie.

I mean the emotion of it makes me forget all about the graphics. You shouldnt quit, that was a good one and you got a good band and song to go with it.

MGS: Trailer MGS: Trailer

Looks promising

I cant wait to see it.

Spin (read backwards) Spin (read backwards)

You fucking bastard.

You stole that from Tomorrow's Nobodies you stupid fuck. Got, you better get blamed for this!!!

EZ3 responds:

Stole what? you wouldn't have even noticed.

Madness Combat Tribute Madness Combat Tribute

Good job

Madness Redeemer and Madness Combat are great flash works. You have done a fine job yourself.

toxicbomb responds:

i appreciate that fact that you are cool about it. Most people are always sayin im stealin his style, or killing tha madness. Everyone had better shut up when I release a NEW one! Haha, I don't mind criticism though! You will really like this next piece!

:-)

The old TN episode 4 The old TN episode 4

You guys have done it again!!!

You people are the funniest kids ever!!! Ever since i first saw TN1, I've been keeping track, making sure I see every episode and stuff. If your wondering who this is, its Neohunter from your site. CANT WAIT FOR TN5!!!